Discovering novel chemical tools for exploring the relationship between environmental factors and diseases
Liangwei Zhang is an Associate Professor of Chemistry at Yantai Institute of Coastal Zone Research in Chinese Academy of Sciences. He has obtained his Ph.D. degree in Organic Chemistry from Lanzhou University in 2013, and then joined in Lanzhou University as a faculty member. He moved to the Yantai Institute of Coastal Zone Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2018. His research interests cover chemical biology and fluorescence imaging, discovering novel chemical tools for exploring the relationship between environmental factors and diseases.
18. Xia Zhang, Yan Huang, Xiaoyue Han, Yue Wang, Liangwei Zhang*, and Lingxin Chen*, Evaluating the protective effects of mitochondrial glutathione on cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury via near-infrared fluorescence imaging, Analytical Chemistry，2019, 91, 22, 14728-14736.
17. Liangwei Zhang*, Shoujiao Peng, Jinyu Sun, Ruijuan Liu, Shudi Liu, Jianguo Fang*, A ratiometric fluorescent probe of methionine sulfoxide reductase with improved response rate and emission wavelength, Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 10, 1502-1505.
16. Yuesong Hu, Jie kang, Panpan Zhou, Xiao Han, Jinyu Sun, Shudi Liu, Liangwei Zhang*, Jianguo Fang*, A selective colorimetric and red-emitting fluorometric probe for sequential detection of Cu2+ and H2S. Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018, 255, 3155-3162.
15. Jinyu Sun, Liangwei Zhang, Yuesong Hu, Jianguo Fang*, Highly selective fluorometric probes for detection of HClO in living cells, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical , 2018, 266, 447-454.
14. Shudi Liu, Liangwei Zhang, Panpan Zhou, Ying Yang and Wangsuo Wu*, Distinctive fluoride fluorescent probes with ratiometric characteristics combinate desilylation, hydrogen bond and ESIPT process: Spectral and mechanistic studies, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018, 255, 401-407.
13. Liangwei Zhang, Ruijuan Liu, Jie Kang, Jinyu Sun, Yanan Hou, Hong Yu and Jianguo Fang*, A novel fluorescent probe for methionine sulfoxide reductases. SCIENTIA SINICA Chimica. 2017, 47, 1007-1014.
12. Liangwei Zhang, Shoujiao Peng, Jinyu Sun, Juan Yao, Jie Kang, Yuesong Hu and Jianguo Fang*, A specific fluorescent probe reveals compromised activity of methionine sulfoxide reductases in Parkinson's disease. Chemical Science, 2017, 8, 2966-2972.
11. Jinyu Sun, Liangwei Zhang, Xiaolong Zhang, Yuesong Hu, Chunpo Ge and Jianguo Fang*, An ultrafast turn-on thiol probe for protein labeling and bioimaging, Analyst, 2016, 141, 2009-2015.
10. Yaping Liu, Huilong Ma, Liangwei Zhang, Yajing Cui, Xiaoting Liu and Jianguo Fang*, A small molecule probe reveals declined mitochondrial thioredoxin reductase activity in a Parkinson's disease model. Chemical Communications, 2016, 52, 2296-2299.
9. Shudi Liu, Liangwei Zhang, Panpan Zhou, Wen yan Zan, Xiaojun Yao, Jing jun Yang and Ying Yang*, HBT-based chemosensors for the detection of fluoride through deprotonation process: experimental and DFT studies, RSC Advance, 2015, 5, 1 9983–19988.
8. Shudi Liu, Liangwei Zhang, Wenyan Zan, Xiaojun Yao, Ying Yang*, Xiang Liu*, A novel HBT-based Schiff base for colorimetric detection of aluminum: synthesis, characterization, spectral and DFT computational studies, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014, 192, 386–392.
7. Liangwei Zhang, Dongzhu Duan, Yaping Liu, Chunpo Ge, Xuemei Cui, Jinyu Sun, and Jianguo Fang*, Highly Selective Off−On Fluorescent Probe for Imaging Thioredoxin Reductase in Living Cells. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2014, 136, 226–233.
6. Liangwei Zhang, Jinyu Sun, Shudi Liu, Xuemei Cui, Weishuang Li and Jianguo Fang*, Aminoquinoline-based fluorescent probe for detection of Cu2+ and hydrogen sulfide. Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2013, 35, 311–314.
5. Liangwei Zhang, Dongzhu Duan, Xuemei Cui, Jinyu Sun and Jianguo Fang*, A selective and sensitive fluorescence probe for imaging endogenous Zinc in living cells, Tetrahedron, 2013, 69, 15-21.
4. Liangwei Zhang, Xuemei Cui, Jinyu Sun, Yuli Wang, Weishuang Li and Jianguo Fang*, 8-Aminoquinoline- based ratiometric zinc probe: Unexpected binding mode and its application in living cells, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2013, 23, 3511–3514.
3. Shudi Liu, Liangwei Zhang and Xiang Liu*, A highly sensitive and selective fluorescent probe for Fe3+ based on 2-(2-hydroxyphenyl)benzothiazole. New Journal of Chemistry, 2013, 37, 821-826.
2. Wenqing Cai, Liangwei Zhang, Yanlin Song, Baolin Wang, Baoxin Zhang, Xuemei Cui, Guanming Hu, Yaping Liu, Jincai Wu and Jianguo Fang*, Small molecule inhibitors of mammalian thioredoxin reductase，Free Radical Biology & Medicine., 2012, 52, 257–265.
1. Wenqing Cai, Liangwei Zhang, Yanlin Song, Baoxin Zhang, Xuemei Cui, Guanming Hu and Jianguo Fang*, 3,4,4´-Trihydroxy-trans-stilbene, an analogue of resveratrol, is a potent antioxidant and cytotoxic agent, Free Radical Research, 2011, 45(11–12): 1379–1387.